SAGE ERP Consultant
Location: Halifax, NS
Atlantic DataSystems (ADS) is an IT consulting firm focused on assisting small to midsized businesses throughout Atlantic Canada to fully realize the promise of technology. We do this by providing the right software, services and support to break down barriers and transform businesses.
As one of Canada’s top Sage ERP 300/SageCRM Partners and backed by a robust Managed IT Services practice through our iSupport solution, ADS forms trusted and long-term relationships with our customers that drive business value. We are currently looking to hire a SAGE ERP Consultant for the Sage practice team in the Halifax Regional Municipality.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing implementation consultation, lead projects, and support services during Sage 300 installations, upgrades and customizations
- Recognizing and addressing gaps between Sage 300 solutions and the business practices of the clients
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients
- Working closely with team members to resolve client issues and requests
- Supporting internal and external sales efforts as required
- Designing and conducting master data migration from legacy systems into Sage 300
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of Sage 300
- Achievement of individual billable utilization targets
We are seeking candidates that will bring the following skills and experience:
- At minimum, 5+ years experience working with Sage 300 or equivalent ERP products and solutions
- Business degree from a recognized post-secondary institution (or equivalent) with a concentration in Accounting and progressive business experience
- Accounting/finance knowledge, including 2-5 years work experience with accepted accounting practices and standards
- Experience in general ledger design, inventory control design, sub ledger reconciliation, bank reconciliation, payroll
- Experience with fixed asset accounting, CRM, HRMS, and document management solutions considered an asset
- Previous experience within a consulting environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Superior written and communication skills
- Travel may be required – up to 10% of the time.
If you enjoy the challenge of assisting dynamic Canadian businesses to achieve their goals, please apply online. We also welcome candidates to apply for possible future openings in our St. John’s, Saint John, and Moncton offices.